By accessing, browsing, or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Website. We may, without notice to you, at any time revise these Terms and any other information contained in this website by updating this posting and may also make improvements or changes in the products, services, or programs described in this site at any time without notice.
These terms and conditions are devised for the protection of all parties.
This website is maintained to enhance public access to information about the CIMC conference. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However we do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
sometimes linked to external sites over for which we have no control and assumes no responsibility;
not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The organisers accept no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the organization in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
We will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) we obtain your permission to use your name; or (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of this site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
These terms and conditions are subject to the Laws of Sri Lanka
© www.maritime-events.lkColombo International Maritime Conference -CIMC 2015
All material published on the website is protected by copyright.
Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged.
The general principle of reuse can be subject to conditions which may be specified in individual copyright notices. Therefore users are advised to refer to the copyright notices of the individual websites maintained. Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties.
As you are our valued customer, we are committed to ensuring that this is relevant to you, your industry and your interests. To that end, following is our policy, which we will strictly adhere to:
We Will Not :
- Release, sell or give your information to any other organisation without your explicit permission to do so
- Continue to send you information via email once you have asked us not to
We Will :
- Communicate to you via e-mail unless otherwise specified by you
- Send you news, updates and reports on areas that you have identified as of interest to you
- Send you information about our own products and services which match the needs and requirements which you have identified
- Update our records should your requirements change and ensure that the subsequent information you receive reflects this
- Provide you with an easy to use de-registration procedure, to let us know if you don't need this information any more
- Attempt to keep the messages as brief and concise as possible in order to save download time
No refunds will be made after payment has been done.